Spire South Bank Hospital in Worcester provides the highest standard of private healthcare to patients from Worcestershire and the surrounding areas, Herefordshire, North Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and West Midlands, for over 25 years.
If you're considering private healthcare, Spire South Bank Hospital is the obvious choice. With over 25 years of experience, working in conjunction with Consultants who are experts in their field, Spire South Bank Hospital is able to provide surgery over a wide range of specialties.
Even after 25 years we are not standing still. Within our new specialist clinics: the Spire Eye Centre; The Bone & Joint Clinic and our Cosmetics Clinic - patients are offered facilities and services of the highest standard. Our outreach clinics add an extra dimension to the services which we offer and planned for the year ahead are the new dedicated Women's Health Centre (including infertility treatments), Men's Health Clinic and an Oncology Service.
Our services are available to everyone – whether or not you are insured with BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva or another private health insurance company. If you are paying for your own treatment, we offer one-off private treatment at Spire South Bank Hospital, with a fixed price agreed in advance. We also offer services to NHS patients on behalf of the NHS.
The Spire South Bank private hospital in Worcester has 3 operating theatres and offer a range of day case, inpatient and outpatient services and procedures including:
- general surgery, cardiology, ENT, gynaecology
- a state of the art Spire Eye Centre, a leading centre for ophthalmology
- the Bone & Joint Clinic with expert Orthopaedic surgeons with specialist clincs for foot and ankle, hand wrist and elbow, hip, knee, shoulder, spinal and sports injuries. This clinic also incorporates our physiotherapy service
- cosmetic surgery with consultant surgeons who specialise in operations such as breast enlargement, breast reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, facelift, eyelid surgery and nose reshaping
- one stop breast clinic for rapid diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and related breast disease. We are accredited by the leading private health insurance company, BUPA, as a breast care centre of excellence
- weight loss clinic (obesity surgery) supported by a dedicated weight loss support team, offering gastric bands, gastric bypass and gastric sleeves
- oncology treatments, including bowel cancer screening, colonoscopy and gastroscopy
- a full radiology service, with MRI, CT & PET scanning technology
- BUPA health assessment centre offering a range of private health checks