Thursday 8 May 2014, 7pm
Spire South Bank Hospital, Worcester
Join us for a special event featuring Dr Steve O'Hickey, a leading consultant physician in respiratory medicine including allergies, asthma and immunology, and Professor Roy Kennedy from the National Pollen and Aerobiology Unit at Worcester University.
With 'sneezing season' on its way, this event will focus on allergies, pollen and hay fever and the treatment options available to help manage these conditions.
Key points include:
- Changes in the incidence of allergic disease and the increasing focus on allergy as an epidemic
- Climate change influencing changes in pollen levels
- Standard therapeutics for severe, seasonal rhinitis
- Future ways forward including desensitisation
- Your opportunity to speak with the consultant at the end of the session