Successful weight loss surgery can mean patients lose a large amount of body fat, often as much as 40% of their initial weight. How your body changes when losing this weight depends on a number of factors, including age, skin condition, how quickly you lose weight and whether you exercise.
If you have excess skin after losing large amounts of weight our cosmetic surgeons may be able to help you achieve the look you want.
Losing this much weight can leave excess skin. If this is the case you may want to consider having body re-shaping surgery or the excess skin removed by a specialist cosmetic surgeon. At Spire Southampton Hospital, Hampshire we have expert surgeons who specialise in cosmetic body re-shaping for patients after weight-loss surgery and offer the following procedures:
For details of prices please call us on 023 8091 4471 or click here to complete our online enquiry form.
Our consultants that perform these procedures are listed below. Please click on their names to view their individual profiles.
Patients who choose to have surgery at Spire Southampton Hospital can be assured of:
- A warm, understanding and professional welcome
- A wealth of knowledge and experience. Our weight loss and cosmetic surgeons have many years of experience in the private sector as well as the NHS
- Nutrition and dietary advice and support from our expert dietitian
- Privacy and comfort in a clean comfortable environment, all patients have en-suite rooms
- A fixed price agreed in advance (subject to assessment) – 0% finance options (0% APR typical) available (terms and conditions apply)