Spire Roding Hospital in Essex and East London offers a new clinic for the rapid diagnosis, scanning and treatment initiation for patients with joint pain to give a better quality of life.
Our clinic is led by Dr D Pyne, MBBS (Hons), MA, FRCP, who is Head Consultant Rheumatologist at Barts and The Royal London NHS Trust. The package includes consultation, diagnostic ultrasound if required, injection treatment and either a home exercise program or 1 hour face-to-face physiotherapy treatment.
Rapid diagnosis, scanning and targeted treatment for joint pain affecting all areas of the body
Common conditions diagnosed and treated at The Joint Injection Clinic include but are not limited to Arthritic Pain as well as the following:
- Hand/Wrist – carpal tunnel, trigger finger, ganglion, osteoarthritis
- Elbow – tennis and golfers elbow, osteoarthritis
- Shoulder – frozen shoulder, tendon problems, osteoarthitis
- Hip - trochanteric bursitis, osteoarthitis
- Knee – bursitis, tendonitis, osteoarthitis
- Spine – low back pain, osteoarthitis
We welcome privately insured and self-funding patients.
The Joint Injection Clinic is open every Wednesday evening at Spire Roding Hospital.