Bone and Joint Centre
Welcome to the new Bone and Joint Centre at Spire Roding Hospital where you can have quick access to treatment and care in a clean and caring environment, whether you are insured or paying for your own treatment.
The Bone and Joint Centre’s mission is to bring together the best orthopaedic surgeons and physiotherapists who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environment and delivering the highest quality care for our patients.
Our orthopaedic surgeons specialise in:
• Foot and ankle – from bunions to ankle and reconstructive surgery
• Hand and wrist – carpel tunnel, arthroscopy, reconstructive work and wrist replacement
• Knee – sports injuries, arthroscopy or personalised knee replacement
• Hip – hip replacement, resurfacing and revision surgery
• Back and spine – simple pain management to complex spinal surgery
• Shoulder and elbow – keyhole diagnostic procedures to shoulder replacement
Our Physiotherapy services include:
• Gait analysis using bio-technology
• Post surgery strengthening sessions
• Anti-gravity treadmill
• Aquatic (swimming pool) therapy
• Clinical Pilates
• Custom made orthotics
• Facial palsy
• Hand therapy
• Home visits for those with neurological conditions
• Men’s health pelvic floor dysfunction
• Oncology Physiotherapy Treatment
• Vestibular rehabilitation
• Women’s health (includes treatment for post-surgery, gynaecology and ante-natal dysfunctions)
Our chartered physiotherapists are highly experienced in all aspects of musculo-skeletal orthopaedics and offer a wealth of experience to assist with your recovery.
Call 020 8709 7835 for more information.