The experienced team of chartered physiotherapists at Spire Roding Hospital offer a wide range of treatments to clients who are attending the hospital as out-patients and also for those who are attending as in-patients.
Your assessment and treatment will be carried out by highly trained physiotherapists
When you contact the team you will be asked to describe what sort of problem you would like treatment for so that an appointment can be booked with the appropriate physiotherapist.
During the first appointment your physiotherapist will undertake a comprehensive assessment that will take into consideration your physical presentation as well as your lifestyle. Once a diagnosis has been made a treatment plan can be tailored to your specific needs.
Conditions commonly treated include:
- Back and neck pain
- Persistent or chronic pain
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Rheumatology conditions
- Sports injuries
- Workstation or ergonomics injuries
Need some help?
- Do you need help with your joints or muscles and don’t know who to ask?
- Would you like a full musculoskeletal check over?
- Would like to improve your function or performance but don’t know how?
If so, then book a specialist physiotherapist triage appointment.
- Lymphatic drainage