The Spire Regency Hospital in Cheshire opened in 1991, and is owned by Spire Healthcare - with 37 private hospitals across the United Kingdom.
We offer the highest standards of patient care, supported by the latest medical technology, and some of the best local professional expertise in the country to patients from South Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester.
Our private hospital in Macclesfield offers a full range of surgeries, from minor procedures to major operations. There is disabled access to all areas of the hospital.
The consultants at the hospital include those specialising in:
Spire Regency Hospital is your local private hospital in Macclesfield
- Orthopaedics (hip & knee surgery, the latest spinal treatments, shoulder, elbow and hand surgery) including Signature™ knee replacement
- Gynaecology (prolapse, hysterectomy and keyhole investigative surgery, laparoscopic reversal of sterilisation, menstrual and heavy periods, menopause and HRT, Ovarian cancer)
- General surgery (gall bladder removal, hernia repair, haemorrhoidectomy including the new virtually pain free HALO procedure, gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy)
- Urology (vasectomy, circumcision, prostate and bladder cancer, incontinence,erectile dysfunction
- Ophthalomology (cataract removal and treatments for wet and dry macular degeneration, Refractive Lens Exchange).
- Dermatology - Skin Prick testing and Patch Testing for allergies, Mole mapping
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Breast Screening
Find out more about our specialist clinics here.
The hospital also offers cosmetic and plastic surgery. Most cosmetic surgical procedures are available such as breast enlargement, breast reduction, nose re-shaping, eyelid reduction, ear pinning, facial rejuvenation, facelift, tummy tuck and liposuction.
Weight Loss Surgery
We also offer weight loss surgery (gastric band, gastric by-pass, gastric sleeve and gastric balloon) to patients with a high body mass index (BMI).
To support the work of the consultants and clinical specialists, the hospital has its own pathology and radiology departments, including mobile MRI and access to CT scanning facilities and a Gold Standard DEXA scanner.
Our physiotherapy department aims to provide fast and effective treatment to aid recovery from injury. Treatment programmes are available for back and neck pain, post-operative orthopaedics, upper and lower limb problems and mobility.
We also host a Bupa health assessments centre offering a range of health checks with up to 40 medical tests, plenty of time with a doctor, and a detailed personal health report.
We admit children over the age of three for operations such as tonsillectomy and circumcision, and we can arrange for parents to stay too.
We have a breast cancer support group and the hospital is accredited by BUPA as a centre of excellence for breast cancer, colon cancer and bowel cancer services and a BUPA approved diagnostic service for gynaecological cancers.
Our services are available to everyone. We work with all major private medical insurers and offer patients who are paying for their own treatment a guaranteed fixed price, confirmed in advance. We also offer flexible and affordable finance plans to suit individual needs to cover up to 100% of the surgery costs. All applications are considered, and most loan decisions are agreed within an hour.