The Endon Hearing Care Centre is offering free private hearing services at the Spire Regency Hospital.
Some of the professional care you can expect are:
You might not need a hearing aid and a hearing check is the best way to find out!
- Full range of hearing care services with free lifetime aftercare
- Full range of hearing aids from leading manufacturers
- Professional advice and consultations from qualified hearing aid audiologists
- Free hearing tests by appointment
- Full range of accessories including batteries at competitive prices
- Ample free car parking
Available privately there are many types, styles and technologically different hearing aids. The Hearing Aid Audiologist will discuss with you your hearing needs based upon your results. They will consult with you about your lifestyle and which hearing aids best suits your requirements and your budget.
A hearing check consists of:
- Hearing History Evaluation - This allows us to understand your problems so we can direct you to the right solution
- Otoscopic Observation - An examination of your outer ear, canal and tympanic membrane (ear drum) with the aid of an otoscope
- Audiometric Evaluation - A presentation of sounds to determine the minimum decibel levels that you require to just hear different tones
- Full Explanation of Results - An opportunity for you to understand your hearing and how it can be improved
- Demonstration of Improved Hearing - With a suitable hearing system, we can demonstrate the benefits you can expect from correctly prescribed hearing aids.
- Selecting your Hearing Solution - The point at which your needs are matched to the right hearing system that meets both your hearing and cosmetic requirements.
Sometimes the answer to your hearing problem might not be a hearing aid and this will be identified on your assessment. Should this be the case then the Hearing Aid Audiologist will explain their findings and advise about what you can do next.