Our leading cancer doctors, state of the art equipment and dedicated specialist teams at Spire Portsmouth Hospital offer fast access to a complete cancer service in clean, comfortable and relaxing surroundings. Every element of our cancer care is provided in one single location. There is no need to travel from place to place for tests or different types of treatment.
Looking after you
from the moment of
- Sophisticated imaging for diagnostic tests and treatment planning
- Advanced radiotherapy techniques including Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) for highly accurate treatment and fewer side effects
- The latest chemotherapy treatment in a friendly and comfortable suite
- Complex surgery for cancer treatment performed by specialist consultant surgeons in our state of the art operating theatres
- Postoperative reconstructive surgery performed by our consultant plastic surgeons
It is important that you feel safe, confident and reassured every step of the way. Our highly skilled teams of surgeons, oncologists and specialist support staff work together to deliver seamless treatment and care for a wide range of cancers. They will make sure you are looked after from the moment of your diagnosis throughout your treatment and aftercare.
We are committed to delivering a high level of care to our patients at Spire Portsmouth Hospital - helping you get the treatment you need, when you need it and back to normal life as quickly as possible.
To find out more about our cancer services, see the diagnostic tests and investigations for cancer and the treatments and care for cancer we offer at Spire Portsmouth Hospital.
For more information please call our customer services team on 023 9245 6172 or complete our online enquiry form.