At Spire Parkway Hospital we’re very proud that 97% of patients rate our overall quality of service
‘excellent’, ‘very good’ or ‘good’. Not only that, 92% of the people who were treated here before would definitely or were likely to recommend us in the future.
Making sure our patients are well looked after is our top priority. Every year, Spire Healthcare carries out an independent survey to find out how patients think we’re performing. In 2011 21,688 patients who had attended one of the 37 Spire Healthcare hospitals between 1 June and 31 August 2011 were randomly selected, contacted by post and asked to complete a survey.
This is what patients from Spire Parkway Hospital told us from the Spire Healthcare Patient Satisfaction Survey 2012 Results:
- 100% said the cleanliness of the hospital was excellent, very good or quite good
- 99% said the quality of care they received from their consultant was excellent, very good or quite good
- 98% agree they had confidence and trust in the nurses who looked after them
- 98% said the hospital did everything they could to help control their pain
- 97% agree the staff at the hospital went out of their way to make a difference to their stay
- 97% agree they felt reassured and safe throughout their experience
- 96% agree they were treated with compassion and respect at all times
- 96% said the way they were prepared for being at home was excellent, very good or quite good