How to arrange to see a Consultant at the Midlands Bowel Centre,
Spire Parkway Hospital
- Make an appointment to see your GP and request a private referral to a Consultant at the Midlands Bowel Centre, Spire Parkway Hospital, Solihull.
- If your GP agrees that the referral is appropriate they will give you a referral letter or they may fax it to our out-patient department on 0121 711 7483.
- If you have got medical insurance, you must contact your insurer to check if the consultation, tests and/or treatments will be covered and to get authorisation.
- If you are paying for your own treatment, please call our Patient Treatment Advisor at Spire Parkway Hospital on 0121 704 5530 to get a guide price.
- Please call our out-patient department on 0121 704 5527/5541 to make an appointment.
- See the consultant at the Midlands Bowel Centre, Spire Parkway Hospital, who will confirm what tests or treatment you may require.
- Your GP will be kept informed of your progress.
For more information please email email@example.com