Date: Wednesday 29 April 2015
Location: Hogarth's Hotel, Four Ashes Road, Solihull B93 8NB
Registration and refreshments from 6:30pm
The seminar will begin promptly at 7pm until 9pm
- Changes to the NHS pension including annual allowance and tax implications
- Insight into the 2015 scheme and proposed changes
- Considerations of changing from 1995 scheme to 2008 scheme
- Is there an optimum retirement age?
- The new flexible draw down pension
- Income protection plans
- Saving tax on your private practice income
Limited places available, please email our events and education co-ordinator Sarah Baker to reserve your place: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 704 7636.
Seminar in parntership with Herald Wealth Management.