Spire Parkway Hospital provides a specialist referral centre for patients who require dental implants.
The Solihull Dental Implant Centre at Spire Parkway Hospital provides a specialist referral centre for patients who require dental implants. The hospital offers bone grafts as part of the implant treatment under general or local anaesthetic.
Following the surgery to place the implants and bone grafts the patient will then be referred back to their own referring dental practice for the crown or dentures.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning – CT scanning and digital imaging allows accurate diagnosis
- Complete surgical and restorative management
- Surgical implant placement
- Bone and soft tissue augmentation and major bone grafting
- Managing the failing dentition
- Managing failing implants
- LA/GA sedation services
Missing and damaged teeth are a common problem for many people. Dental implants are the most modern way to permanently replace one or more missing teeth. This technique has been developed and perfected over many years to produce reliable and long lasting solutions to tooth loss.
- Improved appearance – when teeth are lost, ongoing shrinkage of the jawbone occurs making the face look older. Dental implants can slow or stop this process.
- Improved comfort – eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable full or partial dentures. Improved speech – With ill fitting dentures, the teeth slip and slide round the mouth. The facial muscles become tense in an attempt to hold teeth in place. Implants allow speech with confidence.
- Eat comfortably – dental implants can restore chewing efficiency comparable to that of natural teeth.