Spire Parkway Hospital has developed the Back Assessment Service to help employers manage sickness absence due to back pain and help return employees to their workplace as quickly as possible.
One of the most frequent complaints is lower back pain, which is rarely due to serious disease but is very common. Managing back pain can help people remain in work or to make an earlier return to work.
Save your staff from daytime television with back assessment and treatment services from Spire Parkway Hospital
The Back Assessment Service is a one-off initial assessment with one of our team of specialist physiotherapists. Following the assessment, we will prepare a report, send it to the employee and, with their consent, to you within 48 hours of their assessment. The report will give an overview of the likely cause of the back pain, a recommended course of action and a recommended treatment plan for your employee.
How the service works:
- You refer an employee to the Back Assessment Service.
- A specialist physiotherapist will assess your employee and develop a back assessment report.
- This back assessment report will be provided to the employee and, with their consent, to you.
How to refer an employee:
- To refer an employee to the Back Assessment Service call 0121 704 5546
- An appointment will then be made with one of our team of specialist physiotherapists.
- The employee will be asked to pay for the assessment on arrival, which they can then claim back from your organisation.
To request an information brochure please e-mail email@example.com