Spire Nottingham Hospital is a new, purpose-built facility, which is scheduled to open in early 2017.
The hospital is located in Tollerton, South Nottingham, in close proximity to the airport and will offer a comprehensive range of services and facilities, with emphasis upon the provision of complex and high acuity care.
We have invested over £60m to develop a state-of-the-art infrastructure and environment, supported by the very latest technologies. Our current plans include:
- 53 inpatient beds, including a day case surgical unit
- 20 outpatient consulting rooms and a comprehensive diagnostic suite, including CT and MRI
- Oncology day unit, encompassing eight treatment chairs and sensory garden
- Three laminar flow theatres and a hybrid theatre/ cardiac catheterisation laboratory
- JAG compliant endoscopy suite
- Five bed level 3 Critical Care Unit, with isolation room
- Advanced physiotherapy facility, with access to an outside exercise area
- Over 300 car parking spaces