At Spire Norwich Hospital we're proud that 99% of patients rate our overall quality of service 'excellent', 'very good' or 'good'. Not only that, 99% of the people who were treated here before would definitely or were likely to recommend us in the future.
Making sure our patients are well looked after is our top priority. Every year, Spire Healthcare carries out an independent survey to find out how patients think we're performing. In 2011 21,688 patients who had attended one of the 37 Spire Healthcare hospitals between 1st June and 31st August 2011 were randomly selected, contacted by post and asked to complete a survey.
This is what patients from Spire Norwich Hospital told us:
- 100% said yes, they were involved in decisions about their treatment
- 100% said yes, they were given enough privacy when discussing their treatment
- 100% rated the cleanliness of the hospital excellent to good
- 99% rated the quality of care from the outpatient nursing staff excellent to good
- 99% rated the care and attention from the nurses excellent to good
- 99% agree they had confidence and trust in their consultant
- 98% agree that the staff went out of their way to make the difference
- 98% agree they felt reassured and safe through their experience
Click here for further information on our healthcare standards.