Spire Norwich Hospital has a dedicated Chest Pain Clinic led by consultant cardiologists. A range of tests and treatments to support the diagnosis of your consultant are available and our experienced staff will ensure that your visit to us is as convenient and comfortable as possible.
The clinic includes:
- consultant-led care
- a thorough examination and patient history
- review of current medication and advice regarding new medications
- private consultation rooms and no waiting lists
- treatment for all, insured or not
- advice regarding required diagnostic options
Chest pain and heart problems can affect anyone at almost any age. So if you're experiencing chest pain, have had heart problems in the family, or are just thinking about the health of your heart, then we can help.
Chest pain symptoms to look out for include:
- pressure or discomfort behind the breast bone - especially if it radiates to the arm or across the shoulder blades, neck and throat
- pressure or discomfort with recent onset
- pain occurring when walking - especially in cold or windy weather
- breathlessness or palpitations occurring with chest pain or discomfort
The Chest Pain Clinic is open to all, for further information please contact our private patient advisors on 01603 255 614 or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page.