Wednesday 12 May 2010, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Venue: Oulton Hall, Rothwell Lane, Oulton, Leeds, LS26 8HN
Spire Methley Park Hospital is delighted to offer this monthly programme of GP education evenings, throughout the year for all GPs and clinical staff in the area.
- Mr Gollapudhi - Management of adult hip problems in primary care
- Mr Tulwa - Foot and ankle problems: tips for primary care
- Mr Cohen - The management of knee arthritis
- Mr Shetty - Recent trends in hip surgery
- Mr Rawes - Soft tissue knee problems in primary care
We will concentrate on a different speciality each month with consultant speakers from Spire Methley Park Hospital. At each event there will be a chance to ask questions or to discuss case studies from your work.
Certification of attendance can be provided on the evening for your education records.
If you require further information or would like to book a place for the above event please contact James Kendall, Business Development Manager, on 01977 664 203 or 07852 975 028, or email email@example.com