Spire Methley Park Hospital’s cosmetic and plastic surgery team is one of the largest cosmetic teams in the UK, providing a first class aesthetic surgery service for discerning patients who want the best in cosmetic surgery. Based in our brand new designated plastic surgery unit, our dynamic group of eight experienced consultant plastic surgeons and specialist nurses is known as Methley Park Plastic Surgeons (MPPS).
The group performs over 1200 procedures each year providing excellent care for cosmetic surgery patients at Spire Methley Park Hospital in south Leeds.
The group performs over 1200 procedures each year providing excellent care for cosmetic surgery patients at Spire Methley Park Hospital in south Leeds. MPPS surgeons offer the complete spectrum of aesthetic surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, hand surgery and paediatric plastic surgery. Procedures available include:
- Breast surgery
- Body reshaping
- Facial surgery
- Cosmetic gynaecology
- Ear reshaping
- Nose reshaping
All MPPS surgeons are also NHS consultants at the renowned Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield and are either BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) or BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons) members, or both. They are of course all on the specialist register of the General Medical Council (GMC).
Our high standards
Methley Park Plastic Surgeons strive to set an example regarding safety and professionalism, and have a caring and sensitive approach to all aspects of plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- When you book an appointment with an MPPS surgeon you should expect the highest clinical standards of consultation.
- We have a non-pressure approach - your consultation will be with a responsible, reputable NHS aesthetic consultant, not a salesperson.
- Your treatment will be discussed with you in detail and you will be directed to reputable sources for further information.
- A cooling off period of two weeks will be required to give you plenty of time to make a decision that’s right for you.
- If you decide you would like to go ahead with a procedure you will experience the highest standard of surgery and individual aftercare - you will not be sent anywhere else for any part of your journey.
- You will be seen by your operating surgeon for all planned visits, and you are guaranteed 24 hour, 7 day a week consultant plastic surgeon cover for any emergencies.
- Your follow-up will continue for as long as there is a clinical need. Additional follow-up appointments will be available if you wish, at no extra cost to you.
- We work very closely with a dedicated and skilled team of plastic surgery nurses in theatres, on the wards and in outpatients, to help secure optimal results.
Along with outstanding results, your safety, wellbeing and satisfaction are our first priorities.