The One Stop Fertility MOT at Spire Liverpool Hospital is offered to single women, men and couples. We are providing a One Stop Fertility treatment clinic.
More and more women these days, whether in a relationship or single, are choosing to check how easy, or otherwise, it may be for them to get pregnant, either now or in the future. You can call it a "One Stop Fertility MOT".
Get a better understanding of your fertility with our
One Stop Fertility MOT.
Call 0151 522 1805 for more information
- You may want to plan ahead. The fertility MOT can help you to decide whether to try for a baby straight away, or if it’s suitable to leave it until later.
- You may be actively thinking about getting pregnant in the near future, but aren’t sure whether your fertility is where it needs to be.
- You may have been trying to conceive for a while, but without success.
- You may be thinking about having IVF.
Whatever your individual circumstances, our "Fertility MOT" service at Spire Liverpool hospital, has been specially developed to help you get a better understanding of your reproductive status and potential, including your likely responsiveness to IVF - also, providing you with a unique opportunity to consider the most important aspects of your health, medical history and lifestyle which can impact on your chances of conceiving successfully.
- This unique service is intended to offer peace of mind to single men and women, or couples in a relationship, who are planning to have children now or some time later.
- It can give you reassurance, that when the time is right for you to start your family there are no underlying health problems that could prevent you from conceiving.
- It can also give you time to treat any problems before they considerably reduce your chance of conceiving in the future.
- Fertility MOT is designed to provide you with a uniquely comprehensive and highly personalised overview of your fertility status, both now and for the future, as well as guidance on next steps. It is important to realise that a Fertility MOT is a ‘snapshot in time’.
If the Fertility MOT identifies a medical problem our fertility specialist, who is a consultant in Gynaecology, Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine, surgery and also specialises in Andrology (problems relating to male fertility), will be able to advise you on the most appropriate course of action.
Sometimes this may involve a change in lifestyle or we may recommend further investigations, occasionally this may mean fertility treatment, which our specialist can easily arrange for you.
We have a range of MOT (packages) to suit your different needs. Each MOT involves 2 visits to the hospital.
- At your first appointment you will have the tests identified in your chosen assessment package.
- The second appointment will then take place about a week later, and will involve a consultation with our consultant specialist who will perform a pelvic ultrasound (and a tubal patency test if you have chosen that particular option). The results are then discussed, answering any questions you may have, consider the next step, and offer the most appropriate treatment options to help you get pregnant.
What are the different packages available - One Stop Fertility MOT?
The following are the different ranges of fertility MOT to suit your particular needs.
Please note: Details of the different tests and its importance in assessing the fertility in men, women and couples are available on request. For further information or to book an appointment please call 0151 522 1805.