Staff at Spire Liverpool Hospital held a week long auction in aid of Breast Awareness Month with the help of local businesses. This event was held to support a unique charity called 'Against Breast Cancer' which is dedicated to research aimed at improving detection and increasing survival after breast cancer diagnosis.
Spire Liverpool Hospitals charity team would like to say a massive thank you to all the local businesses that have donated prizes for this month’s charity event. Thanks to the generosity of staff and local businesses we have managed to raise £465.
- John James Hair – Free wash, cut and blow with an executive hair stylist worth £30
- Independent Hygiene Services – 2 Tickets to Radio City Live
- Two of pairs of Odeon tickets – Liverpool 1
- £30 voucher for Amber Bar – Rose Lane
- A course of keep fit classes & a full body tan at ‘Something for the ladies’ gym - Woolton Road
- A cheesecake voucher from Daphna’s – Smithdown Road