Do you sometimes struggle to get an appointment with your GP?
Lunchtime, evening and Saturday morning appointments available at Spire Little Aston Hospital
Dr Sarah Wright, GP
We have recently launched a Private GP Service which is available to everyone. Whilst we will not replace the ongoing care of your GP, we can offer an alternative service to those who:
Wish to spend more time with a doctor of their choice
Would like to obtain a second opinion
Are unable to get an appointment with their GP straightaway
Are busy or go to work and need an appointment at a time that suits them
Why choose our Private GP Services?
- Appointments with local, professional and friendly GPs
- Access to high quality medical care at a time convenient to you
- Located at a local private hospital with free parking
- Personal, confidential advice
- Onsite pharmacy (open 9am to 5pm Mon–Fri and 9am to 1pm Sat)
- Fast access to diagnostics such as blood tests, X-rays, scans and results
Book your appointment today:
Call 0121 580 7373
Private GP Services opening times:
- Tues (2:00pm)
- Tues evening (6:30pm-8:00pm)
- Weds (5:00pm- 8:00pm) (Alternate Clinics)
- Thurs (6:30pm-8:00pm)
- Sat morning (Subject to Availability)
Located at Spire Little Aston Hospital. Please see our map and directions page for details on how to find us.
- Appointment (up to 30 minutes): £90.00
- Appointment (up to 45 minutes): £115.00
- Review (up to 15 minutes): £40.00
- Advice and support from local GPs
- Private prescriptions
- The option of a referral to a specialist consultant
- Investigations such as blood tests and X-rays
View our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the Private GP Services.