If you require physiotherapy for any condition, you can be accurately diagnosed and treated quickly at Perform Birmingham, Spire Little Aston Hospital.
Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation
Our promise to you
- At your initial appointment you will be seen by one of our highly experienced physiotherapists, who are all specialists in their field
- We will take the time needed to listen to your needs so when it comes to your treatment plan, this can be tailored to suit your individual circumstances
- If required, you will have onsite access to the hospital’s imaging department and specialist orthopaedic consultants so that you receive the right treatment by the right person
- We aim to keep you informed by giving you a full explanation of your diagnosis and treatment along with the likely timescales for recovery
- We work closely with your referring clinician to ensure you receive a quality joined up service
- Our physiotherapists are committed to helping you recover to the best of your ability and offering you support every step of the way
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
Sports injuries service – The treatment we provide for elite athletes at our Perform Birmingham centre is available to everyone. So if you are not an athlete, you can still benefit from the high level rehabilitation service we offer. To find out more, visit our dedicated website for Sports Medicine and Performance.
Musculoskeletal service – Our specialist physiotherapists are able to offer a comprehensive assessment and treatment of any soft tissue or joint problems to enable optimum recovery.
Clinical Pilates – Developed and delivered by trained physiotherapists who understand injury. We ensure classes are taught in small numbers to allow close supervision. The classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and are ideal for those who are recovering from an operation/injury or those who want to improve their core strength and prevent injury.
Women’s and men’s health – We understand that women's and men’s health related issues may affect your personal life and your confidence. We provide a private, discreet and relaxed environment in which women and men can seek advice and treatment on conditions such as incontinence, bowel control and pelvic pain.
Cancer survivorship service – We provide patients with guidance and support to get back to fitness after surgical or non-surgical treatment. We also deliver Pink Ribbon Pilates classes which are specifically designed for breast cancer survivors.
Dance medicine clinic - for dance injuries and for those who want to prevent dance injuries and enhance their performance. Led by Pippa Jones a physiotherapist who specialises in dance. The service is available to both professional dancers and those that dance as a hobby.
Antenatal classes – Our antenatal classes aim to prepare you for labour, birth and parenthood and can be booked through the physiotherapy department.
How to book an appointment
If you are paying for treatment yourself, no referral is necessary and you can contact us directly to book an appointment.
If you are paying through your medical insurance, you will need a referral letter from your GP or consultant before you make an appointment.
Call 0121 580 7131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more about the process of making an appointment and coming to see us by downloading our frequently asked questions.
How to find us
All our physiotherapy services are available at the Perform Birmingham Centre, conveniently located at Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield with free parking.