Spire Healthcare has a 25 year track record of delivering clinical excellence and Spire Little Aston Hospital’s cosmetic surgery centre offers access to leading surgeons locally. Click on the box below to play our cosmetic surgery patient video.
Join us at one of our Cosmetic Surgery Information Evenings
Reasons to choose Spire Little Aston Hospital
- Our surgeons are all independent medical professionals who have chosen to operate at our private hospital because of our excellent clinical reputation.
- Our hospital is registered with the Healthcare Commission and is equipped with the latest technology to ensure that your stay is as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Your welfare is our prime concern with medical care available 24 hours a day.
- Spire Little Aston Hospital offers a full range of cosmetic procedures both surgical and non surgical.
- We know that Cosmetic surgery is a personal decision – it’s about the way you want to look and the way you want to feel.
- All consultants at Spire Little Aston Hospital appear on the specialist register of the General Medical Council as well as having an NHS base in Birmingham.
- Our Consultants are also members of plastic and cosmetic surgery professional organisations, BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) and BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
- Your chosen consultant surgeon will be responsible for your treatment and care from your first consultation to your last follow up appointment.
With Spire Little Aston Hospital in Birmingham you can be confident that you’ll receive sound advice.
Our specialist cosmetic surgery nurse, who is experienced in caring for cosmetic surgery patients offers a free, initial consultation and can answer any questions that you may have prior to meeting with your consultant.
Call us now to find out more about cosmetic surgery at Spire Little Aston Hospital, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham on 0121 580 7119 or complete our online enquiry form.