Below you will find guide prices for some of our most common procedures. For prices of all other procedures please contact the customer service team directly.
View this treatment
• The “Initial Consultation” Guide Price covers your initial appointment with your Consultant or Specialist.
• Consultant fees for the ‘’initial consultation’’ are invoiced separately.
• The “Diagnostic Investigations” Guide Price covers the cost of tests (such as x-rays and blood tests) that most patients need as part of diagnosing your condition and any consultations required to discuss the results. Your consultant might advise that you need additional diagnostic investigations. If this is the case, the hospital will advise you of the prices before you go ahead with them.
• For some diagnostic tests the consultant may charge an additional fee for performing or reporting the test.
• The “Main Treatment” Guide Price covers your stay in hospital as long as your Consultant advises is necessary (but not exceeding 30 days), including all the tests you need, fees for your Consultant and Anaesthetist, nursing care, medication and food during this time.
• ‘’Main Treatment’’ accounts must be settled five working days when paying by credit or debit card before coming into hospital for the procedure. Cheque payments must be received seven working days prior to the procedure.
• On admission we will ask you for your credit or debit card details to cover any hospital extras such as visitor’s meals and newspapers you may order.
• The “Main Treatment” Guide Price includes prosthesis (for example, hip or knee implants) from a standard range most commonly used for the Procedure. If your Consultant advises that you need different prosthesis, then the price for your Main Treatment may be different. Your final price quote will be made clear to you before you proceed for treatment (see the “Your Quote” section below).
• The “Post Discharge Care” Guide Price includes your care after you leave hospital, including consultations and physiotherapy visits (up to the number stated), removal of stitches, change of dressings and the medication you need to take home with you for up to 10 days after you leave hospital. Note that some home aids (such as commodes) are not included in the Guide Price.
Use one or more of the options below to search for a consultant and link through to view their Spire profile.
fill out this form and we will get back to you:
Please select a hospital
Please enter your details below and we will call you back.
What is the aim of your enquiry?
If we are unable to reach you by phone, please include your email address so that we can get in touch...
© Spire Healthcare Group plc (2016)