Spire Healthcare is committed to providing the highest quality of service to our patients - whether they are insured or paying for treatment. There are key benefits for choosing private treatment at Spire Leeds Hospital.
Benefits of going private
- Minimum wait - patients can book to see a consultant within days
- Choice - patients can choose which consultant they would like to see
- Flexibility - patients can decide when to have their appointment and surgery
- Infection free - Spire Leeds is a clean hospital with a 0% MRSA rate (2009)
- Choice of treatment in over 20 medical and surgical specialties and with more than 300 consultant specialists
- There are emergency facilities on-site
- Most tests are undertaken on-site and results are provided within days
- Patients can have procedures that are not available on NHS
- Non-insured patients can choose to self-pay
- Patients are visited and monitored by the consultant every day
Our focus is on premium healthcare and we continue to invest in state of the art technology throughout our hospital to deliver the best possible service. We are serious about keeping our hospitals clean and free of MRSA and C.difficule and as a result, the risk of infection to patients is very low.
For more information on our private treatment, call 0113 218 5967 / 5977, email email@example.com or complete our enquiry form.