There are key benefits for choosing private treatment at Spire Leeds Hospital in Roundhay, West Yorkshire.
Benefits of going private
- Minimum wait - patients can book to see a consultant within days
- Choice - patients can choose which consultant they would like to see
- Flexibility - patients can decide when to have their appointment and surgery
- Infection free - Spire Leeds is a clean hospital with low infection rates including *0% MRSA since 2008
- Choice of treatment in over 30 medical and surgical specialties and with more than 350 consultant specialists
- There are emergency facilities on-site
- Most tests are undertaken on-site and results are provided within days
- Patients can have procedures that are not available on NHS
- Non-insured patients can choose to self-pay
- Patients are visited and monitored by the consultant every day
- Patients can choose to stay in a private, en-suite bedroom with flexible visiting hours
- A full range of appetising meals prepared by the hospital's own on-site chefs
Our focus is on premium healthcare and we continue to invest in state of the art technology throughout our hospital to deliver the best possible service. We are serious about keeping our hospital clean and free of MRSA and C.difficule and as a result, the risk of infection to patients is very low.
For more information on our private treatment, call 0113 218 5967 / 5977 or email email@example.com