Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital provide a referral clinic for patients who require dental implants.
Missing and damaged teeth are a common problem for many people. Dental implants are the most modern way to permanently replace one or more missing teeth. This technique has been developed and perfected over many years to produce reliable and long lasting solutions to tooth loss.
- Improved appearance – when teeth are lost, ongoing shrinkage of the jawbone occurs making the face look older. Dental implants can slow or stop this process.
- Improved comfort – eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable full or partial dentures.
- Improved speech – With ill fitting dentures, the teeth slip and slide round the mouth. The facial muscles become tense in an attempt to hold teeth in place. Implants allow speech with confidence
- Eat comfortably – dental implants can restore chewing efficiency comparable to that of natural teeth.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning – CT scanning and digital imaging allowing accurate diagnosis
- Complete surgical and restorative management
- Surgical implant placement
- Bone and soft tissue augmentation and major bone grafting
- Managing the failing dentition
- Managing failing implants
- LA/GA sedation services
Mr Martin Cope, consultant Maxilloficail surgeon and Mr Stuart Graham offer dental implant surgery under general, local anaesthetic or intravenous sedation.
Following the specific procedure, patients will then be referred back to their own referring dental practice for crown, bridge or dentures as required. For those patients who do not have a referring dentist, we would be happy to provide a list of dentists that undertake the follow up treatment.
For further information or to arrange an initial consultation call the Sales and Marketing Team on 01482 672 412 or enquire online.