Spire Hartswood Hospital, Brentwood, Essex, now offers bespoke personal training programmes to help you slim down and regain your fitness.
Our physiotherapists, qualified in personal training and nutrition, will tailor a programme to suit you. Dependant on your needs, you can come along for nutritional advice only, personal training only, or a combination of both.
Weekly sessions are based at our private hospital in Brentwood, so suitable for those travelling from Brentwood, Romford, Billericay, Basildon, Chelmsford and the surrounding areas.
Whether you just want to improve your general fitness levels, or whether you have been advised to lose weight prior to, or alongside, surgery, (particularly weight loss surgery or the Obalon gastric balloon) a typical one month training programme will include:
- 4 weekly one-to-one sessions including 30 minutes personal training and 30 minutes nutrition consultation
- Personalised home exercise programmes to be completed twice weekly (minimum)
- Nutritional advice, guidance and motivation to aid further weight loss (including discussing healthy food habits, food choices, developing a bespoke nutrition plan based on activity levels, body stats and requirement of all main macro and micro nutrients (carbs, fat, protein, vitamins, minerals) to ensure optimal health
- Exercise diary to track workouts•
- Nutrition diary to monitor eating habits
- Weekly body fat measurements to track progress•Continuation of health promotion
Patients have the choice whether or not to extend the programme after the initial one month period. Sessions can be booked and paid for individually, or as a block booking, to suit the patient’s lifestyle and help them to continue on their health and fitness journey.