At Spire Manchester Clinic Hale in Altrincham we treat patients with musculo-skeletal conditions using the latest physiotherapy techniques. Our physiotherapists regularly attend national training to ensure the keep up to date with current concepts and best clinical practice. They work closely with consultants and GPs to provide a seamless service so patients receive treatment to suit their individual needs.
Your assessment and treatment at Spire Manchester Clinic Hale will be carried out by one of our highly trained physiotherapists
Our aim is to help our patients return to normal activities as quickly as possible whether this be work, leisure or sporting activities. We also offer patients advice on how to avoid further injury tailored to their specific requirements.
Is a GP referral necessary at Spire Manchester Hale Clinic?
- If you are paying for your own treatment you do not need a referral
- If you have private medical insurance and wish to claim you will require a referral from either your GP or Consultant
What happens at a physiotherapy appointment at Spire Manchester Hale Clinic?
- A full assessment including history details and physical examination
- Expert advice and tailored exercise programme
- Your progress will be discussed with your GP or Consultant with your permission
- Should you require further diagnostics tests e.g. X-ray, MRI or Ultrasound we can make these arrangement through your referral source.
To book a physiotherapy appointment at Spire Manchester Clinic Hale call 0161 232 2695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.