At Spire Gatwick Park Hospital we are committed to providing the highest quality of private hospital care to our patients from Horley, Crawley, Redhill, Reigate, Horsham, and other parts of Surrey and Sussex.
Each year we see around 30,000 out-patients, and treat over 7,000 day-case and in-patients.
We are able to provide patients with quick and effective services that are available on-site to support their out-patient consultations. These include pharmacy, physiotherapy, X-Ray, CT scans, MRI scans, blood tests, and health assessment checks.
Read more about our excellent clinical results.
Read more about our patient testimonials.
Reasons to choose Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
- You can choose your consultant, and an appointment and treatment time that is convenient to you
- Appointments, tests and treatment are available without delay (we do not have waiting lists)
- At every appointment and throughout your treatment plan you will see your chosen consultant.
- All consultants who admit patients to Spire Gatwick Park are on the specialist register of the General Medical Council (GMC), and have many years' experience in their chosen field.
- Your consultant is in full charge of your care and has the support of our 24-hour resident doctor and highly experienced nursing team.
- If you are staying overnight, you'll have your own private room with en-suite bath or shower, and TV.
- In our last patient satisfaction survey (January to March 2010), 99% of patients said that they would recommend Spire Gatwick Park Hospital to friends and family.
- Our hospital is clean and infection rates are extremely low. We had no cases of MRSA blood infections or Clostridium Difficile Infection at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital in 2009. You can view our latest hospital performance data here.
- We are happy to see patients with Private Medical Insurance (PMI), or on a self-pay basis. We can offer payment plans to self-pay patients.