At Spire Gatwick Park Hospital, Horley our physiotherapy team offers fast and effective treatment to aid recovery from injury or other medical conditions. We offer private physiotherapy with Chartered Physiotherapists to patients from across Surrey and Sussex, including Redhill, Reigate, Crawley, Horsham and surrounding areas.
We will work with you to set realistic goals which suit fitness, agility and lifestyle. By providing individually tailored care we will address your pain and discomfort and help you to restore maximum movement and functional ability. Whether your symptoms are the result of ageing, injury, disease or environmental factors our evidence based, measurable and continually reviewed treatments will aid your safe recovery.
We provide individually tailored care to help you restore maximum movement and functional ability
Our physiotherapy team
All of our physiotherapists are highly-trained Chartered Physiotherapists, registered with the Health Professionals Council who will support you at every stage of your recovery. The physiotherapy team work closely with consultants and GPs to ensure that you receive a highly-focused course of treatment and care tailored to your medical requirements.
Our multi-disciplinary team have a variety of specialties to ensure you receive the best treatment and advice so you can return to normal fitness as soon as possible. The earlier you request an assessment and receive appropriate treatment, the faster we will be able to help you resume both your everyday and sporting activities.
What happens at a physiotherapy appointment?
- A detailed history will be taken, followed by a thorough assessment of your condition
- You will receive expert advice and treatment and we will provide you with a personal recovery programme tailored to your needs
- With your permission our physiotherapists will liaise with your GP and provide a detailed discharge summary at the end of your treatment
- Our physiotherapists can also refer you to a consultant who can arrange diagnostic tests if necessary including X-ray, CT and MRI scanning which together make your visit more efficient and convenient.
Do I require a GP referral letter?
- As a self-funding patient no referral letter is necessary.
- As an insured patient we require a referral letter from your GP or consultant prior to your appointment being made.
To book a physiotherapy appointment please call 01293 778 951.