Date: Tuesday 14 June, 7pm
Venue: Roffey Park Institute, Forest Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4TB
This event will cover several topics related to women's health in primary care:
- Is it Breast Cancer? Discuss primary care aspects of presentation of breast cancer (not NHSBSP); review breast symptoms and signs; explain management of simple breast problems by Mr Ball
- Fertility update by Mr Kelada
- Anaemia, pregnancy and maternal mortality - The globally standardised haemoglobin cut-offs by Miss Nadim
The agenda for the evening will be as follows:
7.00pm: Registration, hot buffet and drinks
7.25pm: Welcome address
7.30pm: Workshop to commence with talks from:
- Mr Adrian Ball, Consultant General Surgeon
- Mr Ehab Kelada, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Miss Zara Nadim, Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
If you would like Mr Ball, Mr Kelada and Miss Nadim to cover an area in particular please email your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th June.
This event is free but spaces are limited. To reserve your place simply email email@example.com or fill out our online GP event registration form.
Attendance will equate to 2 hours of CPD time.