Date: Thursday 19 May, 7pm
Venue: Reigate Hill Golf Club, Gatton Bottom, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0TU
This event will cover several upper and lower GI/digestive disease topics related to primary care:
- Update on rectal bleeding by Mr Grabham
- Latest evidence for eradication of h pylori - IBS or IBD, faecal calprotectin use & NICE guidance - New BSG guidance; indications for capsule endoscopy - How to manage flares of IBD in the community by Dr Mackenzie
- Anti reflux surgery - An exploration of guidelines & Diabetes and bariatric surgery by Mr Monkhouse
The agenda for the evening will be as follows:
7.00pm: Registration, hot buffet and drinks
7.25pm: Welcome address
7.30pm: Workshop to commence with talks from:
- Mr John Grabham, Consultant General Surgeon
- Dr Gary Mackenzie, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Mr Simon Monkhouse, Consultant upper GI & Bariatric Surgeon
If you would like Mr Grabham, Dr Mackenzie and Mr Monkhouse to cover an area in particular please email your question(s) to email@example.com by Monday 16th May.
This event is free but spaces are limited. To reserve your place simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online GP event registration form.