Tuesday 18 March, 7pm
Testing for allergies can be through taking a sample of blood to be tested in our laboratories or by a skin prick allergy test.
You’ll meet Dr Rubaiyat Haque consultant allergist at Spire Gatwick Park and hear a talk about allergies and the services available at Spire Gatwick Park, Dr Noreen Cowley consultant dermatologist and Dhillie Tighe nurse allergy specialist. There’ll be light refreshments, information to take away and an opportunity to ask questions in a relaxed environment.
Dr Haque is one of a very small number of consultants with specialist accreditation in allergy and is recognised as one the country’s leading experts in this field.
At Spire Healthcare we provide a wide range of allergy tests, including the following:
- Food allergy tests – including milk allergy test, wheat allergy test, nut allergy test, gluten allergy test and egg allergy test
- Pet allergy tests – including cat allergy tests
- Asthma testing – including lung function testing, and inhaled allergen testing
- Skin allergy tests – for dermatitis and eczema
- Hayfever tests – including tree pollen and grass pollen tests
Our event on Tuesday 18 March at 7pm, will be held at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0BB.
The event is free but numbers are limited. To book your place, or for more information about allergy testing at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital, please call 01293 778 906 or email email@example.com.