Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is pleased to offer patients in the Blackpool and Lancashire area access to the Sleep and Respiratory Clinic
Dr Mohammad Paracha, Consultant Respiratory Physician, at the Sleep and Respiratory Clinic offers expert assessment of respiratory and breathing disorders including snoring and sleep apnoea.
The clinic provides:
- Out-patient consultations for patients with respiratory and breathing disorders
- Diagnostic sleep studies for the evaluation of sleep disordered breathing including snoring and sleep apnoea
- Treatment of sleep apnoea with CPAP (Continuous Positive Airways Pressure)
- Lung function testing
- Bronchoscopy – fibre optic examination of airways
- In-patient care for patients needing hospitalisation for management of their illness
- Out-patient consultation for all types of sleep disorders including snoring, obstructive sleep apnoea, narcolepsy, excessive daytime sleepiness and parasominas
For further information about the Sleep and Respiratory Clinic at Spire Fylde Coast Hospital, Blackpool, please call 01253 308024.