Call 01253 308 066 or Email email@example.com
At Spire Fylde Coast Hospital we understand sports injuries can be debilitating and recovery times can be lengthy and frustrating. Our Sports Injuries Service offers high standards of care and attention which are reflected in the expertise and treatment provided by our physiotherapists.
Our service provides:
- rapid assessment for clear diagnosis
- analysis of recurring injuries
- practical advice on the continuation of training or rest periods required
- comprehensive recovery programme and rehabilitation
- no waiting lists
- treatment for all, insured or self-funding
At our Sports Injuries Service we provide a highly specialised service to individuals at all levels of recreational and professional sports.
- At your first appointment a detailed history will be taken, followed by a thorough assessment of your condition. This enables your physiotherapist to establish your baseline function, from which they can measure your improvement.
- You will receive expert advice and treatment with a personal programme tailored to your needs.
- Your physiotherapist can also refer you to a consultant , who can arrange access, when necessary, to our diagnostic facilities including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI and CT scanning.
- Your physiotherapist can liaise with your GP or consultant and provide a detailed discharge summary at the end of your treatment.
Our aim is to return you to normal fitness as quickly as possible by providing a recovery programme tailored to your individual needs. We commit to explaining medical matters in straightforward, understandable language and without using technical terms or jargon.
The Sports Injuries Service is open to all, not just those with private medical insurance. To make an appointment please contact our physiotherapy department on 01253 308066.