Consultation & booking your surgery with expert surgeon Mr Foo.
The value of attending a thorough consultation with Mr. Foo to determine your individual cosmetic surgery needs and to discuss the most beneficial treatment options cannot be over estimated. Advice given directly by the Consultant Plastic Surgeon who actually performs your surgery is the only way you can determine if the expectations you have of cosmetic surgery are both appropriate and achievable.
The information you will receive during a private consultation appointment with Mr. Foo will specifically cover the following issues:
- A detailed discussion about your concerns
- A detailed examination and assessment.
- A detailed explanation of your surgical or non-surgical options.
- An indication of how long your procedure will take
- Confirmation of what type of anaesthetic will be used during your treatment
- A realistic assessment of how you we feel post-operatively including an indication of the level of post-operative pain or discomfort you are likely to experience.
- An honest assessment of what risks may occur during your procedure and during your recovery
- A clear explanation of your likely recovery and rehabilitation experience including an assessment of any likely complications or scarring.
Post-operative follow up consultations are conducted personally by Mr Foo.
Mr Foo only works with Anaesthetists who are also on the GMC Specialist Register who hold Consultant appointments in the NHS.
Mr. Foo realises that the decision to have cosmetic surgery or a non surgical treatment is a major consideration for many and he will endeavor to do all he can to provide you with a clear and detailed understanding of the procedure you are considering at Consultation.
For an appointment please call 01422 324065 or complete the online enquiry form