Spire Murrayfield Hospital can offer medical admissions for a period of up to three weeks.
The length of stay can be agreed at the time of enquiry. A nursing assessment will be carried out either over the phone or in person prior to admission, this will then allow an estimated cost for the length of stay.
A bespoke package can be put together to suit your needs. The price will include some or all of the following:
- Level of nursing care required
- Level of Consultant/Doctor input needed
- Drugs and other medications
- Tests and other diagnostics including blood tests
- Patient’s mobility
There are two different categories of medical admission:
- Patients who normally require support from family or carers which is temporarily unavailable.
- Patients requiring a period of recovery and a degree of nursing support following treatment at another hospital or medical facility.
- Patients requiring on-going nursing and medical care following procedures or interventions at another hospital or medical facility.
- Patients who may require intravenous therapies for prolonged periods.