Services from The Insight Network - an established network of psychiatrists and psychotherapists in the UK - are now available from Spire Shawfair Park Hospital.
The Insight Network offer evidence-based therapies to help resolve a range of common issues we face in our day-to-day lives, such as:
- stress, including work stress
- anxiety, including social anxiety/shyness/panic attacks
- depression, neurotic disorders
- relationship difficulties
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- sleep disorders, insomnia
- mood swings, bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- fatigue or chronic fatigue
- eating disorders
- physical health problems that affect mental health, such as pain, and chronic medical conditions, hypertension, migraine, irritable bowel syndrome and tinnitus
At The Insight Network we understand these types of health issues need to be resolved, so they have as little impact on our normal lives as possible. This then enables us to make the most of our potential and play our full part in our family, workplace, community and with our friends. We pride ourselves on using clinically proven methods that give fast, long-lasting results.
Pam Barnes, a Senior Psychotherapist with The Insight Network says, “Providing therapy such as CBT, which is action-orientated and can quickly help people to get their lives back on track, can make all the difference to both the individual, their family, friends and work colleagues”. Pam has been an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist since 2001 and has extensive clinical experience and expertise from NHS and private practice.