Cataract Surgery :
· Sub 2mm microincision cataract surgery - clear and blue light filter implants available, using topical (needle free) anaesthesia or anaesthetic of patient’s choice.
· Refractive cataract surgery offering corneal incision surgery and replacement toric lens implants to relieve astigmatism.
· Laser treatment for lens capsule thickening following cataract surgery (YAG laser capsulotomy).
Lucentis VEGF blocker: treatment for macular degeneration, retinal vein occlusion, diabetic retinal problems. New painless injection technique now available ( ask for Invitria)
Ozurdex: For vein occlusion and other conditions with macular oedema.
Private diabetic eye screening provided
Retinal laser treatment: for retinal tears, diabetic eye disease, vein occlusion.
AMD (wet and dry age related macula degeneration) Treatmen:, monitoring, support and advice.
OCT scanning: Personally performed high resolution retinal scans for retinal and glaucoma problems.
· Epiretinal membrane, macular hole, AMD, Diabetic Eye disease.
Optic nerve head analysis
· Floaters and posterior vitreous detachment
· Examination and retinal tear laser treatment.
Glaucoma: assessment and monitoring
Eye lid cysts: surgery provided