Dunedin Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic offers a dynamic service specialising in all musculoskeletal conditions. The clinic prides itself in providing the very best in diagnosis and treatment, using a multi-disciplinary approach that includes Chartered Physiotherapists, an orthotist, sports massage therapists and an acupuncturist. The physiotherapy clinic is based within the hospital allowing for close links to orthopaedic consultants if required.
Our expert physiotherapists provide assessment and treatment for all musculoskeletal problems including:
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation (such as following knee replacements, hip replacements, back/neck surgery, foot and ankle surgery)
- Back/neck pain
- Joint problems
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries and repairs
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Jaw pain (temporo-mandibular joint)
- Women’s Health conditions (stress and frequency incontinence)
- Hand therapy
- Post-operative breast care
- Respiratory disorders
Alternative treatment of traditional Chinese Acupuncture is also available.
We are members of the following professional bodies: