Friday 23 March 2012, 9.30am - 2.00pm
Spire Healthcare represents the independent healthcare sector on the National Joint Registry (NJR). The National Joint Registry (NJR) of England and Wales works to define, improve and maintain the quality of care of individuals receiving hip, knee and ankle joint replacement surgery.
The NJR is inviting orthopaedic patients, patient representatives or those with a special interest in engaging patients in an orthopaedic setting to their Patient Focus Conference. This event will allow you to:
- meet joint replacement patients, share experiences and views
- hear about the first NJR Annual Report Public and Patient Guide
- meet NJR orthopaedic surgeons and ask questions
- find out more about the NJR and
- help consult on projects as part of the future NJR patient network.
The Wellcome Collection
183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
Lunch will be included.
To book a place, please contact email@example.com or call 020 7469 2546.
Click here to visit the National Joint Registry website