A specialised, multi-disciplinary service covering prompt assessment, diagnosis and treatment for individuals at all levels of recreational and professional sport.
We offer a personalised and affordable service, ensuring you receive the best treatment and advice
At Spire Clare Park Hospital, Farnham, we regularly treat athletes of all abilities and ages and are experienced in treating injuries from a variety of disciplines such as skiing, athletics, football, rugby and racquet sports.
Our team of experienced state registered, Chartered Physiotherapists possess a wide range of clinical expertise. We are able to offer a personalised and affordable service, ensuring you receive the best treatment and advice, in order to help you return to normal fitness as soon as possible, including rehabilitation in our satellite gym and pool facility.
If you experience a skiing or sports injury, our multi-disciplinary team of specialists will ensure you are provided with prompt treatment and advice including:
- Rapid appointment (usually within 24 hours) – no waiting list
- Assessment, treatment and advice from a Physiotherapist
- If required, on site diagnostic imaging (MRI, CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray)
- Personal recovery programme, tailored to your needs
- If required, fast track referral to the appropriate Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Treatment costs are normally covered by private medical insurance or in the case of skiing, by your holiday travel insurance policy. If you are not covered, we offer competitive rates for self-pay patients.
For more information or to book a rapid appointment, please call 01252 895426 or by filling out an online enquiry form.