Friday 6th February 1pm, 2015
Spire Clare Park Hospital, Crondall Lane, Farnham, GU10 5XX
Spire Clare Park Hospital is hosting an educational event for GPs on benign breast disease, breast nurse care and how to deal with family history.
- 1.00pm Guests arrive, register and hot fork buffet
- 1:45 pm Welcome and Introductions
- 2.00 pm Mr Neil Barber ‘Lower urinary tract symptoms and management'
- 2.45 pm Mr Harry Naerger ‘Testosterone and ED’
- 3.10 pm Coffee Break
- 3.25 pm Mr Simon Bott ‘Renal Stones’
- 3.45 pm Mr Bruce Montgomery 'PSA testing update'
- 4.05 pm Questions and close
If you would like to attend this educational event, please contact Rachel Molesworth, marketing executive, on 01252 895 433 or email@example.com.
Ample free car parking is available at the hospital.
Download invite here