MBChB, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Specialty: Foot and ankle
- foot surgery
- ankle surgery
- post trauma reconstruction
- sports injury
Current NHS post: Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Combined Services Orthopaedic Society
- Airbourne Medical Society
- Tri-Service Surgical Society
- Medical Defence Union
Mr Hinsley qualified from Leicester University Medical School in 1993, commencing his orthopaedic training in 1998. He trained in Wessex, South West Thames region and Oxford attaining a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2006.
Mr Hinsley has a special interest in all areas of foot and ankle surgery, soft tissue knee surgery and post trauma reconstruction. This was fostered following his fellowships within Oxford and New York.
Mr Hinsley has been in the Armed Forces since 1990 and have deployed to Bosnia, Northern Ireland, Iraq and most recently, Afghanistan.