Spire Cheshire Hospital is supporting prostate cancer awareness throughout the month of March by urging men to seek help, rather than suffer in silence. Treating cancer can be a race against time and prolonging diagnosis by not talking about it, only harms the chance of a successful outcome.
Top tips for spotting the potential symptoms of male cancer include:
• Difficulties in passing urine
• Rushing to the toilet to pass urine
• Passing urine more frequently, especially at night
• Increased frequency of urination
• Pain, discomfort or a lump in the testicle or scrotum
• Burning sensation during urination
• A penile rash
• Blood in the semen or urine
• A dull ache in the groin or lower abdomen
These symptoms can also be caused by conditions other than cancer, but it’s best to visit your doctor to have them checked out.
For more information you can speak to our Sales Executive on 01925 215029