Spire Cheshire Hospital has been rated number one across all 37 Spire Hospitals in a recent consultant satisfaction survey.
The annual survey, which is carried out in all Spire Hospitals by an independent research company, showed that 86% of consultants at the hospital rate the overall service they receive from the hospital as excellent or very good. This is the highest level of satisfaction among Consultants ever recorded at a Spire hospital.
Out of the 131 Spire Cheshire Consultants who were sent the survey, 118 responded. The 90% response rate was also the highest response rate ever recorded. The results were analyzed and a report was then produced for each Spire Hospital.
Andrew Eadsforth Hospital Director said “To have achieved impressive satisfaction results among such a discerning group as medical Consultants is a real testament to how hard the staff work at ensuring the Consultants have everything they need in order to deliver the highest level of care to their patients."
Below is some of the consultant feedback that rated Spire Cheshire Hospital number one:
- The hospital makes every effort to provide me with what I require to offer a first class service to my patients
- All the staff go out of their way to make the hospital a very happy place to work. I am able to offer my highest standard of care within this environment. The patients are very happy with the atmosphere they experience as soon as they walk into the building. It is an outstanding place to work
- There is an excellent team spirit at Spire Cheshire. The management are very approachable. There is a real business ethos to make the patient the priority
- Personal yet professional, friendly, nursing of a high standard where the patient matters
- The staff and management are friendly and the hospital is nice and clean: it's location is great in the midst of fields
- The staff are helpful and willing to provide a good service
- Friendly staff in reception, outpatients, inpatients and theatres which allows us to deliver a good quality of care to our patients