The treatment involves an injection into the vertebrae with internal fixation which helps to stabilise (restore) the collapsed vertebrae and in turn, restores height for the patient.
- The procedure is performed by consultant spinal surgeons and consultant radiologists
- It is a minimally-invasive technique which is suitable for patients of all ages
- Patients are admitted as daycases - you may go home the same day
- You may experience immediate restoration of height
- Treatment can reduce the risk of further spinal fractures
For further information or a guide price please contact our customer service advisor on 01925 215029 or complete our online enquiry form