At Spire Cheshire Hospital's hand and wrist clinic we offer patients rapid access to some of the most advanced and up-to-date diagnostic tests and surgical techniques. Our team of highly trained specialist surgeons, physiotherapists and diagnosticians will provide a multidisciplinary service tailored to your individual clinical needs throughout your treatment.
At Spire Cheshire Hospital our highly skilled teams are continuously updating their skills and surgical techniques to ensure we deliver the optimum care to our patients. All our staff appreciate the importance of customer care and aim to work flexibly to enable you to choose appointments and procedure dates to suit your life style. At Spire Cheshire Hospital we provide you with the expert treatment you need, carried out in the safety of a clean comprehensive hospital setting.
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression
- Dupuytren's Surgery
- Excision of Ganglion
- Trigger finger / thumb release
- Trapizectomy for thumb osteoarthritis
- Metacarpo-phalangeal and proximal inter-phalangeal joint fusion
- Metacarpo-phalangeal and proximal inter-phalangeal joint replacement
- Flexor and extensor tendon surgery
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Surgery for wrist instability
- Wrist arthrodesis
- De'Quervains release
- Distal radius osteotomy
For further information please call 01925 215 029