GP Educational Lecture at Spire Cheshire Hospital
Thursday 1st May 2014
Hot supper is 6.30pm–7.00pm with lectures commencing promptly at 7.00pm.
Mr Ansar Farooq, consultant general/breast oncoplastic surgeon
'Common causes of breast pain and when to refer'
- How can GP’s help with an earlier diagnosis of breast cancer
- Breast examination refresher
Mr Abhi Sharma, consultant general and colorectal surgeon
'Management of faecal incontinence, constipation and prolapse'
- How GP’s can manage faecal incontinence, constipation and prolapse in primary care
- Options for medical and surgical management in hospital including protocols for management
Dr Salahudin Khalid, consultant gastroenterologist
'Primary care management of dyspepsia - how to manage, when to investigate and who to refer'
- Evidence based primary care management of reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease and non ulcer dyspepsia
- Who to treat and when to refer for dyspepsia
- Lifestyle changes, medical and other options for treatment of dyspepsia
Venue: Spire Cheshire Hospital, Fir Tree Close, Stretton, Warrington, WA4 4LU
RSVP to Colette Smith - click here to reserve your place or telephone 01925 215096.